We spend a lot of time working with local artists and designers to create our labels, posters, photography and merchandise, and we love some of the ideas they come up with. Nevertheless, we never cease to be amazed by some of the incredible art and photography our friends and fans in the craft beer community come up with all on their own. From beautiful bottle shots to hilarious cartoons, our Instagram feed is filled with some amazing fan art. Now, we want you to put that creativity to work and help us design our next T-Shirt.
Our motto is Beer, Down to a Science, and we live by those words every day. From the experiments conducted in the Funk Lab to the scientific precision behind our delivery logistics to the care and attention paid to our ingredients, we are true beer scientists. Now we just need a shirt that shows that. Which is where you come in. We’re giving you a blank slate to show us what “Beer, Down to a Science” means to you. Maybe it’s complex mathematics about hop alpha acids. Maybe it’s a square-looking 1950s scientist. Maybe it’s just a picture of our Funk Master Pat! Whatever it is, we want to see it.
How To Enter
Email your submissions to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject “Shirt Design Entry”. Submit your entries as JPEGs, PDFs or Illustrator files. We’ll be collecting entries until April 15th, when we’ll pick our favourites to show the world. Then, we’ll ask you to vote for your fave. The people’s choice will be put into full production this summer, emblazoned across NB merch for all to see. The winner will receive a $200 cash prize, plus an incredible prize pack including 10 prints of their winning shirt to share with friends, a Nickel Brook swag bag and $50 gift card to our Bottle Shop. Two runners-up will receive $50 to our online store each.
Rules and Regulations
- By entering, entrants warrant that to the best of their knowledge: (1) their entry is an original idea; (2) they are authorized by the owner of the design to enter the design in the contest; and that (3) the design does not infringe the intellectual property rights of any third party.
- Entrants grant Nickel Brook permission to contact them using the information provided on the contest entry form, including name, address, email address, and phone number.
- Entrants grant Nickel Brook permission to use the submitted designs on merchandise, online or in any other form as chosen by Nickel Brook.
- Sponsors are not responsible for any expenses incurred by entrants in connection with participation in the Contest and will not return any materials submitted to the Contest.
- Entrants are authorized to and approve the use of images created from entry visuals for use in marketing materials to be produced by Nickel Brook and their assigns, including use on web sites. Entrants are authorized to and do grant Nickel Brook, their affiliates, and assigns the right to use, reproduce, or incorporate in any manner whatsoever all or any portion of the aforementioned images. Entrants represent and warrant that the materials are owned by them or their company free and clear of any liens or claims of any third-party, that they have a legal right to grant the permission herein given on behalf of themselves, their company, or a third party, if appropriate. Furthermore, the entrant agrees that he/she/they, or, if the design is owned by his/her/their company, that his/her/their company will indemnify and hold harmless the Primary Sponsors, their affiliates, assigns, agents, and employees, against liability should any third-party claim that the use of the materials by Nickel Brook, their affiliates, assigns, agents, and employees violates any right of such third party to the materials.
- Prizes are not exchangeable for cash.