Although our Raspberry Uber is a super summer thirst quencher as-is, we thought we’d take it up a notch by creating popsicles! These popsicles have a big raspberry punch and are perfectly fizzy and light. Their bright red colour is sure to be a real eye catcher at your next neighbourhood BBQ. Our recipe is very easy and barely takes any time at all!
Enjoying popsicles made out of our refreshing sour raspberry wheat beer is sure to be your new summer pastime!
Raspberry Uber Popsicles
Prep time: 5 min
Freezer time: 4 hours
½ cup of Light Agave Nectar
2 bottles of Nickel Brook Raspberry Uber
1 medium bowl
- Pour two bottles of our Raspberry Uber into a medium bowl.
- Squeeze the juice of two limes into the bowl (cut limes in half and microwave them for 8 seconds to make juicing them easier).
- Add ½ cup of light agave nectar.
- Whisk thoroughly!
- Pour liquid into popsicle molds, being careful to not overfill.
- Put in freezer and let sit for 4 hours.