We’re always looking for fun ways to incorporate beer into dishes, and dessert can be an elusive course to add beer to. That’s why we were super excited to discover that our fresh and tart Pineapple Uber makes a great ice cream syrup! Tangy, sweet and most of all, delicious, this syrup is an easy and fun way to add beer to the best part of the meal– dessert!
Pineapple Uber Syrup
Prep time: 5 min
Fridge time: 20 minutes, or until room temp.
1 bottle of Pineapple Uber
1 small pot
- Pour two cups of Pineapple Uber into pot set on medium heat
- Add two cups of brown sugar
- Put pot lid on until syrup is at a slight rolling simmer and all the sugar has fully dissolved
- Pour syrup into a heat safe container and chill it in the fridge until it is room temp (about 20 min)
- Pour syrup over ice cream