Here at Nickel Brook, we're all about partnerships. We love teaming up with artists, community groups, charities, thought leaders, other breweries etc. whenever we get the chance. We believe that collaboration fuels creativity and inspires positive change.
Here are some of our current collaborations/partnerships:
- Puppy Love IPA: We're donating 25 cents from every can of Puppy Love to Save Our Scruff -- the dog rescue that united our head brewer, Ben, with his beloved dog, Teddy.
- Black is Beautiful #2: We're honoured to be releasing a second Black is Beautiful beer as part of the ongoing, worldwide collaboration with Weathered Souls Brewing. Our friend Lori, from All Sauced, came up with a heavenly combination of flavours that Ben and Alex brewed into a luxurious Stout. And we're excited to say that 100% of the proceeds will be donated to "Do Better. Be Better." -- Ren Navarro's incredible business focused helping BIPOC youth reach their full potential through mentorship, leadership and compassion.
- Pink Boots Farmhouse Ale: Brewed in celebration of International Women's Day, Pink Boots is a deliciously funky Saison with captivating herbal, citrus, and earthy aromas. A collaboration beer to the core, Pink Boots was hopped with the Pink Boots Blend, and brewed by women of Nickel Brook. Twenty-five cents from every can will be donated to our local women's shelter and crisis centre, Halton Women's Place. Special thanks to our guest artist, Laura Forbes, for this stunning label.
- Cause for a Cause (Season 1): Our "Cause for a Cause" fundraising initiative is now running on a seasonal basis, instead of month-to-month. Every season, we donate 25 cents from every can sold throughout Ontario! Yes, that includes any cans sold through The Beer Store, LCBO, our Bottle Shop/Online Store, and select grocery stores! For this season (January-March), we've partnered with Feed Ontario which unites food banks, industry partners, and local communities in their work to end hunger and poverty. Every $1 donated provides three meals to an Ontarian in need.
- Industry Night: Every Friday, 25 cents from every can sold on our Online Store on Fridays will go to Save Hospitality!
Keep your eyes peeled for another Funk Lab release in collaboration with Lori from All Sauced! Dropping in early April :)