Current Careers available with Nickel Brook Brewing Co.
Central Ontario Rep (Full-Time)
Nickel brook is looking to bring on a reliable, experienced sales rep to join our team and cover our central Ontario territory. The sales rep will report directly to the VP of Sales.
- Build and maintain a close working relationship with accounts.
- Restaurant, bar, grocery store, LCBO and The Beer Store.
- Maintain strong overview of all available products.
- Educate accounts on products, prices, availability, delivery and terms.
- Manage a daily/weekly call pattern.
- Cold call potential accounts in person/over phone.
- Take licensee orders and coordinate with Order Desk.
- Schedule tap takeovers, tastings and events with licensees.
- Complete weekly sales log and discuss with VP of Sales.
- Cleaning and maintaining draught lines.
Required Experience & Qualifications
- Sales experience in licensee environment is a requirement.
- Knowledge and passion for craft beer.
- Friendly, outgoing personality.
- Reliable, organized and able to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Thorough and detail oriented.
- Available to work flexible hours.
- Clean G driver’s license is a requirement.
- Smart Serve certification is a requirement.
–Please send a cover letter and resume to email@example.com–
Only selected candidates will be contacted.
Production Brewer - Arts & Science Brewing
The ARTS & SCIENCE BREWERY is a collaborative brewery founded by Collective Arts Brewing and Nickel Brook Brewing. Arts & Science is one of the largest and most progressive craft breweries in the province.
Collective Arts Brewing and Nickel Brook Brewing are two independently owned craft breweries which have joined forces to build a new and innovative cooperative brewing facility located in Hamilton, Ontario.
A full-time position to join our excellent brewing team at our 60 bbl Arts & Science Brewing facility.
IMPORTANT – Must be legally allowed to work within Canada
Preforming all aspects of the brewing and fermentation process to the high-quality standards as directed by our brewmaster.
– Raw ingredient handling
– Entire brewhouse operation for wort production
– Yeast management
– Cellaring tasks (CIP, tank transfers, sampling for daily checks/QC)
– 1 or more years’ work experience in a brewery/brewpub environment preferred
– Formal brewing education an asset
– Capability of physically lifting 25kg bags
– Multi-tasking and ability to following instructions set forth by brewing management
– Absolute dedication to quality and consistency
– Time management, problem solving, attention to detail, organization
– Strong communication is a must
– Ability to perform minor maintenance on equipment and assist maintenance department with major repairs
– Strict adherence to our health and safety policies
– Work assigned shifts, which will include; days, afternoons, nights and weekends
How to Apply: