Now Hiring: Production/Packaging Team Member - Full Time
JOB POSTING PODUCTION/PACKAGING TEAM MEMBER - FULL-TIME
At Nickel Brook Brewing Company, we have developed a reputation for having a lively and enticing line- up of beers. It is in our business to offer our customers an unrivaled experience designed to surpass their expectations. We invite you to join our winning team. We are currently recruiting for a Production/Packaging Team Member.
The Production/Packaging Team Member is responsible for supporting the Production Manager in the day-to-day operations of the NBBC Production facility. They will also participate in providing assembly line support in the Production Department.
• Work on Production Line
• Stocking, organizing, packaging
• Assist Supervisor with assigned duties
• Assist with repair and maintenance of equipment
• General maintenance and cleaning of equipment/surrounding areas
• Other duties as assigned
• Able to communicate, English Language
• Previous Warehouse or Assembly Line Experience
• Mechanically inclined. Willing to learn new skills
• Able to lift up to 50lbs. Be able to bend and twist
• Team player
• Safety shoes
Education, Skills and Experiences:
This opportunity is suitable for an energetic, self-motivated candidate:
Please apply, in confidence, by sending your resume to email@example.com.
We thank all applicants. Only those selected will be contacted.
Nickel Brook Brewing Company is committed to providing accessible employment practices that are in compliance with the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act (AODA). If you require accommodation for disability during any stage of the recruitment process, please indicate this in your application.